Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Chryst statement

The University of Pittsburgh has released the following statement from Panthers football coach Paul Chryst amid speculation that he could be a candidate to fill the same position at Wisconsin, a job that became open Tuesday:

“I understand the speculation surrounding my name given today’s developments. I am committed to the Pitt football program and the University of Pittsburgh. I am focusing all my time and energy on our team’s bowl game preparation and recruiting a great group of young men to join our program and this outstanding university. We are working hard every day to re-establish this program and I am excited about the future of Pitt football.” 
 
Chryst was Wisconsin's offensive coordinator prior to becoming Pitt's head coach. Thi is Chryst's first season with the Panthers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home